Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow anyone???

We had quite a storm this past week with about 36 inches of snow over the course of two days. Our roof gets quite a bit of build up and Kenyon periodically shovels it off. The boys went out to play this week and had lots of fun climbing on and around the mountains of snow that were shoveled off the roof. It got a little scary when Hunter suddenly got on top of the roof and said, "Hey Mom, look at me!" We had to set some ground rules for where they were allowed to be from now on! They had a blast though and it got them nice and tired - which is always a good thing.

Rufus on top of one of the tallest piles of snow. I kept the porch in the picture just for perspective!

My cool little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Past Posts

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved