Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm missing out

P1020476 We had Amy's baby shower for baby Vivian last night. Earlier in the afternoon we went with Amy's daughters for pedicures to get all gussied up for the par-tay that night. I had a moment of pms induced teary eyes when I realized that this is something I'll miss out on by never having daughters.

I guess that's why I have four nieces.

P1020474

The shower was great and she has enough clothes for Vivian that Amy will not have to do laundry for the first six months.

Cake cutting:

P1020559

Me, Amy and our mom:

threeofus

The boys watching Vivian dance:

P1020402

Now if Vivian would just be a good little girl and come out and meet me while we are visiting, I would be so appreciative!!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you mean the pms emotions or the pedicure? hee hee

    Looks like you are having fun. Great pic of sisters and mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try for a girl - come on!!!!! We met a couple last week who has four boys and their youngest is a girl! Come on Sweeney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so awesome! :) You can always get a pedicure w/ me! :)
    love and miss you.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved