Saturday, January 23, 2010

why our long winters are worth it

About five years ago we started talking about what it would be like to be able to ski with each other again.

It has been a long season of having little ones at home with so many demands on us.  We are finally on the brink of our entire family enjoying the mountain.

Today we enjoyed one heck of a powder day with some good friends.  I'm not in the video, but my man is the last one filmed. 

We were with our friends Deb and Doug who, funnily enough, you can hear crash into each other right after they pass by me.

p.s. I'm aware that my video is too wide.  I'm thinking my new HD Fl!p is just a different format than I'm used to.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. :) not sure i remember how to ski in snow like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you huffing and puffing because you just skied down that? I'm crazy jealous. Nothing remotely like that here right now.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved