Thursday, March 15, 2012

Made it!

We are nestled in our Beijing hotel. The flight was LONG and the airport was uneventful.

Our Internet is being finicky and I can't see my blog and our VPN is kicking me off. Good thing my new friend Carrie will be at breakfast in the morning and her husband has been my tech support in preparing for this trip. I'm posting this through my iPad blogger app.

We already facetimed with my sister and said a quick hello to Squirt. I'm about to pop a little nighty-night pill so I can climb The Great Wall of China tomorrow.

Love to all!

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you lots and praying for you!!! Can't wait to see LOTS of pictures!!!! Love you guys! Love you Joya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it safely. Can't wait to see the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Enjoy your time in another land...so far away! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you often...so excited for the days ahead. My whole family is praying for you and sweet little Joya.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been thinking about you two all day! Enjoy the climb tomorrow ... and in the days to come. Miss you. Xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you OFTEN! I find myself running to the iPad to check the blog. Keep posting!!! Can't wait to hear all the details. Hope the wall climb was awesome.
    Big heart and prayers to you and K.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved