Saturday, October 17, 2009

an extra set of hands and a lot of extra love

My little Rufus has someone wrapped around his tiny little finger.

My Aunt Mary Lou, who we affectionately call "Aunt Louie" is just magic around little ones.  All it takes for her to visit us from Atlanta is for Rufus to say, "Aunt Wooooie, will you come for my birf-day?"

Abracadabra, ala-kazam, Aunt Louie is here for a weekend visit.

I love it.

In the past, she has been a help by happily tagging along with whatever little men activities we have going on.  She is a great help and so generous to us.

This year, since she arrived in the heart of our fall colors, we brought her on the chairlift and went to the top of Park City Mountain Resort for a little walk.

P1040770

P1040771

P1040773

P1040780

P1040775

Grasshoppers galore were one of the highlights of our mountaintop walk.

P1040783

P1040786

P1040788

P1040789

The good news is we have TWO fall birthdays, so she was here last month and will be back next week.

I am We are so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved