Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog via phone

So, I have this new fancy dancy android phone. It's no iphone, but I love it so far. I have a little blogging app and have yet to try it out, so here we go!

Hanging out at Sportman's Warehouse to appease my Beloved this morning. We have Squirt with us and only Squirt. Strange, right? My in-laws are visiting and have taken the three big boys for a fun adventure that has something to do with lunch and a botanical garden.

We chose a minor league baseball game in the warm sunshine to fill the time. Somehow getting there took us right past the hunting gear store. Never a quick stop where testosterone is concerned. I have written this entire post while waiting at customer service while a special order is placed by my man for the specific camo shirt that will make all the difference come autumn.

I was enlightened to find out that string bikinis are produced in mossy oak camo pattern. My man was also enlightened to find out he could keep dreaming anout ever seeing me in one.

2 comments:

  1. Like to see what mossy oak camo looks like. Does your fancy phone take pictures to upload to the blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got electricity here, so I am categorically impressed. :0)

    A 'mossy oak camo string bikini' sounds like a bad punchline. :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved