Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(not completely) wordless wednesday

Our house is at nearly 7000 feet above sea level.  That means that we are generally about ten degrees cooler than our neighboring city in the valley (about 3000 feet lower in elevation).

We had temperatures in the mid fifties yesterday up here at our house.  So, after a family snow ball war (didn't get any pictures of that, but trust me, Mom and Dad won), we packed into the car and went down to our favorite park in the valley to enjoy truly warm weather.

Baseball season is coming...  so we had some of this...

P1030553P1030559

P1030572

P1030549

Unfortunately, we also had some of this...

P1030600

P1030598

But this made up for it...

P1030593 

P1030613 

P.S.  It's snowing again today.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! And I actually prefer words with a wordless wednesday post. We're such rebels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I especially liked the I heart mommy t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Past Posts

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved