Tuesday, December 23, 2008

girl time

Boo hoo.  My sister Amy and her family and my mom just left after a five day visit from the suburbs of Chicago.  Time definitely flies when you're having fun.

We had some good girl time though.  Our first full day was spent at my hair dresser getting some new do's.  Vivian tagged along with us and we left the rest of the crew at home.

Me and Vivi chilling and waiting for Amy to make a decision.  (I was sucking my thumb too, but decided to take it out for the picture.)

IMG_1119

She made a decision!  I talked her into it - Mom was trying to talk her out of it... Locks of Love is getting a package and Amy's husband Terry is about to be surprised!

IMG_1123

Girls with fresh haircuts.

IMG_1124

6 comments:

  1. We miss you all so much already!!! Can't wait for the next visit. Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 beautiful women and one very cute baby!

    Thanks for stopping by after the "Do's" were done. So fun to meet Vivi ~ she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute haircuts...i might be inspired to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them' there are some good looking ladies. The cut and color looks fab-o! (I'm a firm believer that one doesn't have to sacrifice a good thumb sucking picture for the sake of timidity:)

    I love getting my hair cut...I feel like a new mom ready for battle. :)

    Thank you for the message from Darc. Back at ya girl. We are so excited to have them home with us...we absolutely can't wait...

    Hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go for Locks of Love! You all look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. female bonding and makeover... the good things in life! =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Past Posts

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved