Tuesday, December 2, 2008

playing in the playroom

I just don't have the time or energy to do a Thanksgiving wrap up.

So I'll give you a glimpse of life with little boys.  Our basement is a stylish functional play room.  Just when we have it cleaned up, the four go down and have a mess-fest again.

We have a daybed and trundle in that room for when we have an overflow of guests - oh and also to serve as an indoor diving board!

p.s. I know you want to know where we got our carpet and matching window shades.  Nope, not going to tell.  That interior design is ours alone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...I have two little boys (2yrs and 5mons)...Is this what I'm in for? Lol! Kinda looks like fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I am laughing out loud! Hilarious and sooooo cute!!!! My favorite jump was the last one of Andrew. Poor Lucas did not get to join in on the fun.

    Nice that you have the trundle bed down there for jumping on, I mean guests.

    Love the carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my boys would be doing that too if we had a basement. they would love to visit your playroom, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Past Posts

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved