Sunday, December 28, 2008

the snow season is here

Prior to getting plowed into our driveway, we went out and enjoyed the snow a little bit.  I'm waiting for some warmer temps though because when you live in a ski town, you can be a snow and weather snob! (except when you have company visiting)

Amy and me freezing our butts off coming off McConkey's for the first time this season.
IMG_1176

Sauce and me taking a face-plant break in the powder.

IMG_1172

Me, Hunter, Amelia, Lauren, Rufus, Amy and Sauce at the tubing hill.  We splurge here once a year and it is so fun to catch air off the bumps!
IMG_1179

2 comments:

  1. What great fun! What a great deal to be so close to the slopes!

    We hope to make it out there and ski in the near future. I miss it..my hubs..not so much. I do want the boys to learn.

    Great pictures my friend.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok-I'm adding you to our blog. I don't get over to read yours enough and I should. Since we LOVEEEEE the snow and PC, I need to be jealous a little more of all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Messy and wonderful perfectly describes my life as a wife and mom of five. I'm passionate about advocating for orphans by telling their stories and encouraging adoption and orphan care. My schedule is messy and wonderful as I am charged with four sons and one daughter. We love living in our little mountain ski town. We do a little camping, a little skiing, a little hunting, and a lot of laughing and loving. Life is dirty and loud around here but we wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe a little less dirty!

Popular Posts

Followers

Past Posts

Search This Site

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved